Home Planet Defense is a strategy game with a simple goal - protect your planet !
Build and upgrade bases in order to attack the incoming alien ships. How long can your planet survive ?
Simple instructions for the game
- Select a base from the set on the left and click in the space to add it.
- The mouse pointer will show red if you can't build the base in that location.
The translucent circle represents the range of the weapon for that base.
- Bases cannot be located in the very outside of the board.
- Bases cannot overlap each other.
- You must have enough resources to build the base. Resources are obtained by destroying enemy ships.
- Select an existing base and click on the upgrade button to improve the strength of the base.
- The 'u' key can be used to upgrade the currently selected base.
- When adding a new base, use the right mouse button to add it at the highest level you can currently afford.
If your mouse doesn't have a right mouse button hold down the spacebar while clicking to achieve the same result.
- Enemy ships can move through your bases but they are slowed dramatically.
This game requires java to run and was constructed using Processing.
As always, feedback is welcome.