Twitter Venn for G20 Leaders
By: Jeff Clark Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009
I have used Twitter Venn to look at the tweets containing
references to the leaders of the US, Canada, and the UK during the G20. This is a snapshot taken around 9:30 EST on April 2nd.
I combined the word clouds for several Venn regions into the single image below for ease of comparison. A few obvious observations:
- Obama is being referenced more frequently the Brown (the host), and both are referenced much more often than Stephen Harper.
- There are a lot of tweets mentioning both Obama and Brown indicating a high interaction between these two leaders.
- Very low association between Harper and the other two leaders.
- Obama's word cloud references Michelle as the highest term, those for the other leaders contain no obvious reference to their spouse.
- Harper's cloud seems to be primarily about him missing the group photo.
Click here or the image below to see the latest Twitter Venn for the names of these leaders in the context of G20.